Request for EAD, product and address data
EAD Files and Product Range Files
Upon successful order, you will receive your EAD / product range file in a generated e-mail. Depending on the amount of your data, generating the file may take some time.
An EAD file contains data of your products in the status im Vertrieb (IV – active) and außer Vertrieb (AV – discontinued). You may notify all changes / alterations of changeable attributes with this EAD file. Please return the updated file to email@example.com exclusively.
You will only be charged once per PZN when updating more than one attribute in a single order file.
The Product Range Files are used for viewing or internal processing. The following contents are possible:
- PZN pre-allocation: Basic data of pre-allocated, not yet published pharmaceutical central numbers (ZU).
- EAD basic data: Basic data of products that are in distribution (IV) or out of distribution (AV).
- EAD complete: All data of products that are in distribution (IV) or out of distribution (AV) or are non-marketable (NV).
Further information on all attributes and on working with EAD files can be found in the guidelines (in German only) Guidelines for Notifying Product and Address Data.
- 6-digit IFA customer ID
- 5-digit IFA Supplier Number (IFA-Adress-Nummer oder IFA-Anbieter-Nummer)
In the context of Unique Device Identification (UDI), according to MDR and IVDR, it corresponds to the Manufacturer Code when generating the Basic UDI (BUDI) - also known as Company Identification Number (CIN).
In the context of the verification of medicinal products according to the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD), it is analogue to the MAH-ID
- Address for service and, if applicable, P.O. Box address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and homepage addresses intended for publication in information systems.
- Information on the manufacturing authorisation
- Information on the wholesale trade permit
- Registration number pursuant to section 9 sub-section 1 VerpackG from Zentralen Stelle Verpackungsregister (the Central Packaging Register Office)
For an order to change your address data, please use the form Auftragsunterlagen D1.